Check out the Little Black Book of Styling Wedding Edition: Cascading Curls look achievable with Style Link products.
- - Apply Style Link Volume Builder followed by Style Link Blow Out Big Queen on damp hair.
- Blow-dry with a round brush starting at the nape and working up the head.
- - Spray Style Link Heat Buffer on individual sub-sections starting at the nape.
- Use horizontal sub-sections and a small barrel curling iron, wrapping hair around barrel while holding the ends.
- Switch to a larger barrel iron at the top using bricklay placements. Pin in place.
- - When cool, release and brush through with cushion brush creating wave formation.
- Apply Style Link Shape Switcher and stretch out to smooth wave.
- - Backcomb the front/top section starting at the front and working towards the back.
- Use a cushion brush to smooth, maintaining volume. Twist and pin at the crown. Spray with Style Link Volume Fixer.