Check out the Little Black Book of Styling Wedding Edition: Classic Chignon look achievable with Style Link products.
- - Transition from Cascading Curls by brushing through hair with cushion brush.
- Separate front from back section using a parting across the top of the head and spray sections with Style Link Heat Buffer.
- - Using all hair in the back section, create three ponytails at the nape with bungee elastics.
- To conceal elastic, wrap hair from underneath around the band and pin to secure. Spray with Style Link Style Fixer.
- Backcomb ponytails. Wrap the left ponytail up, around and over the middle ponytail securing at the base of the right ponytail. Repeat on the right side.
- Take remaining lengths from ponytails, tie into a knot and direct up and over. Pin in place.
- At the front and side sections, direct back gently into the nape using a small amount of Style Link Over Achiever. Pin at back.