Short Style: Braid
- Create a parting on the right side. Separate out three strands, apply Style Link Smooth Setter.
- Begin to create an French braid, starting along the front hairline.
- When reaching behind the ear, start taking sections from both top and bottom.
- Continue until reaching the center back and braid through to the ends. Secure with an elastic. Loosen the braid and expand each loop.
- On the other side, begin create another French braid at the hairline.
- Continue braiding and secure with an elastic.
- When complete, crisscross the two braids and pin in place.
- Continue to loosen braids for a more “bohemian” look. Spray with Style Link Style Fixer.