Short Style: Sleek & Polished
- Separate out a section at the top.
- At the back and through the sides, spray individual sections with Style Link Heat Buffer and flat iron all sections.
- Separate out a narrow section along the front hairline. Spray with Style Link Heat Buffer and flat iron.
- The next section is crimped from scalp to 1½ inch down strand and then flat ironed from crimp to ends.
- Continue working back through the section alternating flat ironed sub-section with crimped/flat ironed section.
- Spray with Style Link Style Fixer.
- Brush sections at the side of the head, spray with Style Link Style Fixer, Work towards front hairline and clip to hold.
- Repeat on the other side.
- When complete, twist, knot together and pin in place.
- Start at the back of the section at the top.
- Use a styling brush to backbrush to create an additional cushion for the volume the crimping created. Smooth gently.
- Continue to front hairline combining backbrushed sub-sections into a modern pompadour.