Find out how to achieve the Style Link: Swirled Up look using Matrix products!
- Apply 1 part Smooth Setter to damp hair. Blow dry hair smooth using a round brush for height and lift in the front.
- Make a parting to isolate the fringe region. Clip out of the way.
- With your client’s head tilted forward, create a braid from the cent hairline at the nape continuing up the head to your fringe parting. Secure with a hair tie. Tuck ends and conceal with pins.
- Release fringe section and direct backwards to cover the parting and end of braid.
- Spray Volume Fixer for hold and polish.