Traveling Side Dutch Braid
Achieve the perfect Dutch braid for your hair using Matrix hair care and styling products.
- After shampoo and conditioner, spray damp hair with Style Link Smooth Setter to tame frizz. Blow-dry. Start off by gathering a section of hair at the front/side of your head. Just as you would if you were creating a regular French braid.
- Take sections from the outside and pull them in. The reverse of the French braid. instead of crossing the new pieces over, pull them under.
- With each new section, grab more hair in from the outside.
- Travel along the back of the head as you create the pattern and secure at the bottom.
- Apply a small amount of Style Link Super Fixer Gel to any fly-aways.