- On damp hair, apply Style Link Airy Builder.
- Blow-dry using a round brush starting at the nape and working up the head.
- At top, blow-dry for volume at scalp area twisting and releasing brush at mid- lengths and ends.
- When complete, spray individual sub-sections with Style Link Heat Buffer and using a curling iron direct nape section one way and using a smaller iron in section above, curl in opposite direction.
- At top, curl away from the face for volume.
- Part hair from ear to ear below crown and secure top.
- Create a loose three strand braid at back while applying Style Link Grip Definer. Secure with elastic band, deconstruct.
- In top section, including sides, divide vertically at back.
- Separate in two, twist away from the face, loosen, secure with elastic band and pin ends under at center.
- Maintain height at top. Combine organically into top of braided section.