- Spray Style Link Heat Buffer on individual sub-sections starting at the nape.
- Use horizontal sub-sections and a small barrel curling iron, wrapping hair around barrel while holding the ends.
- Switch to a larger barrel iron at the top using bricklay placements. Pin in place.
- When cool, release and brush through with cushion brush creating wave formation.
- Apply Style Link Shape Switcher and stretch out to smooth wave.
- Backcomb the front/top section starting at the front and working towards the back.
- Use a cushion brush to smooth, maintaining volume. Twist and pin at the crown. Spray with Style Link Volume Fixer.