Retro Roll Up
- Transition from Sultry Waves by brushing through hair with cushion brush.
- At the top section, create a side part and use a large barrel curling iron to establish three large placements directed away from the part.
- At the sides, direct two placements away from the face. Continue through crown and back of head.
- Using a wide-tooth comb, separate front from back section.
- Create a large barrel curl at the crown.
- Next, create a ponytail below the crown placement and another one below the first.
- Wrap hair around elastics to conceal. Spray with Style Link Volume Fixer.
- Direct lower ponytail under and pin in place. Repeat in ponytail above.
- Backcomb the top section and direct over upper ponytail.
- Backcomb the side sections and direct upward.
- Create a large loop in the top section. Spray with Style Link Style Fixer.