- Spray Style Link Heat Buffer on individual sub-sections and starting at the nape, curl hair using a narrow barrel curling iron.
- When reaching the middle section of the head, switch to a larger barrel iron and pin sections in place.
- Continue through side sections
- Create a rectangle section at the top of the head.
- Establish a side part. To create a wave, direct curl upward at inside edge of rectangle and then continue directing curl placements downward across section.
- When cool, brush through. Apply Style Link Over Achiever and separate front from back sections.
- At nape area create a three strand braid and push/pull strands. Tuck hair under and pin.
- Create a fingerwave originating from side part and use duckbill clips to reinforce ridges.
- Spray with Style Link Heat Buffer. Coax all remaining hair throughout back into continuous wave pattern.