- Spray Style Link Heat Buffer on individual vertical sub- sections starting at the nape.
- Within section, alternate with different size curling irons directing towards center. Allow curls to loosely drop.
- Repeat through sides
- Create rectangle section at top.
- To create wave at front, direct curl upward at inner edge of rectangle and then continue directing curl placements downward across section.
- Repeat on other side of rectangle.
- Use Style Link Over Achiever and separate curls with a tailcomb.
- On left side, create a narrow two strand rope braid starting behind the side hairline and working back twisting the two strands in the same direction.
- Deconstruct and interweave underneath and anchor at back. Spray with Style Link Texture Builder and pinch/pull all hair below braid.
- On the right side, create a large, loose three-strand braid adding hair from the front until reaching the ear then include pieces from the surface and pin at back.
- Spray with Style Link Rough Me Up.