Short Style: Messy Bun
Check out the Little Black Book of Styling: Messy Bun look achievable with Style Link products.
- Create a “Mohawk” section at the top of the head. Direct the sides back into a ponytail at the nape and secure with an elastic. Spray with Style Link Style Fixer.
- Backbrush/tease top area to create height and then smooth the section.
- Using hair from the ponytail separate into 2-3 sections depending on thickness.
- Fold, roll and knot each section to create a low, casual bun. Anchor into elastic with pins.
- Spray with Style Link Style Fixer.