Find out how to achieve the Style Link: Root Rebel look using Matrix products!
- Apply 3 drops of Volume Booster to damp hair. Blow-Dry everything going back with a Denman brush. This allows volume to the front but allows the back to be a little flat.
- Separate out the fringe area. Apply 2 parts Super Fixer to hands and emulsify. Rake the product through the hair. Apply more product to the front then the back.
- Comb the hair with the wide teeth of the comb to make tracks and separation in the hair.
- Mix 1 part Over Achiever and 2 drops of Hold Booster and apply to the front. Push the hair into place.
- Hold in place with Volume Fixer.