Curly Style: Sleek & Polished
- Transition from MESSY BUN.
- Apply Style Link Blowout Skinny Queen on damp hair from scalp through ends.
- Using a medium round boar bristle brush, begin to blow-dry in the nape of the neck. Work in horizontal sub-sections no larger in width than the brush. Wrap section around the brush like a roller.
- Point dryer nozzle down and concentrate on drying the root first. Continue down to the mid-lengths and then ends. Use moderate to low elevation.
- Once hair is completely dry, use a flat iron to collapse remaining texture or curl in the hair.
- Start in the nape, apply Style Link Heat Buffer* work flat iron through the hair, about 3-4 swipes on the base, slide flat iron down 3 inches, insert a comb and then move down in 3 inch increments.
(HACK ICON)*Style Link Heat Bufferprovides protection, polish and grip. Spray on both surfaces of hair 8-10 inches away—too close will over saturate.
- Work from nape in horizontal sub-sections using a 1 ½ inch barrel curling iron. Curl forms when cool, not while heated.
- After releasing, pin in place in a bricklay pattern and allow to cool.
- When reaching the parietal ridge, work off natural parting. Curl everything in front of ear towards the face so the hair will fall forward.
- When reaching the fringe area, pivot off the top point of fringe, work in pie-shaped sections. Alternate from pinning on-base and off-base.