Twisted Fishtail Braid
Looking to give your hairstyle a twist? Achieve this fishtail braided hairstyle perfect for all hair types.
- Apply Style Link Rough Me Up to damp hair and diffuse to dry.
- Separate hair into two sections, top and bottom.
- Twist the side sections and direct them toward the back. Pin in place.
- With the long lengths from the sides, divide in two equal sections. Take a small piece of hair from the left side of the left section and cross it over the right side.
- Repeat on the right side. Take a small piece of hair from the right side of the right section and cross it over the left section.
- Repeat all the way down. Embellish with rings as you go.
- Use a curling iron to wave the bottom section and spray with Style Link Texture Builder and separate bottom in pieces.