Men's Style: Man Bun
- Dry damp hair using your fingers until almost dry.
- Apply Style Link Smooth Setter using your fingers to rake through the hair in sections.
- Blow-dry using a flat brush for further smoothing.
- Complete the entire head. Flat iron if necessary.
- Create a part on the left side of the head.
- Parallel to the part, create a narrow section that proceeds from narrow to wide, ending at the back crown.
- Use a crimping iron to emboss the entire section of hair.
- Separate into three strands, apply Style Link Over Achiever to the strands and create a three strand French braid.
- Use an elastic to secure.
- Brush all hair back and gather at the back, including the braid.
- Use elastic, wrap around once and twist, leaving the ends out.
- Spray a brush with Style Link Style Fixer and create separation. This technique creates texture and a finish that is not too polished or overdone.